I've had nuuuuuuuuuumerous requests to reupload this doujinshi, so... I have done so!
And I'm going to go ahead and be lazy and copy-paste from the last time:
Hello, hello~! I come bearing another doujinshi to share! And this one is one of my all-time favorites
! :D I hope you will enjoy it, as well!
THAT SAID. Let's get right down to it, shall we?
1. ALL comments to this entry are screened.
That is because I am not openly putting the download link on the entry itself, but rather, I will reply to the comments by giving them the download link. Thus, comment to this entry and request the download link
. That's the only way I will be giving it out. (I'll also be sending a second comment to let you know it's been sent, so you can tell me if you didn't get it.) This is, again, mostly due to someone who decided to upload scans on their own site.
2. This doujinshi completely and wholly safe and cute. PG
, if it needs a rating, I suppose.
3. Pairings are included, though it's not completely focused on them (I would say a good deal of it is, though). And those pairings in question are: Fakir/Ahiru and Mytho/Rue
4. Feedback would be helpful, if you'd be willing to offer any before/after downloading it! It's kind of a pain to completely ruin these books and scan them, so I like to know the fans find it worth it to do so? XD;
5. Another reason the download links are given individually and through screened comments is so I can keep track of how many times the file is being downloaded
. DO NOT GO AND GIVE THE LINK TO YOUR FRIENDS OR POST/UPLOAD IT ELSEWHERE.
This material is NOT to be re-uploaded or shared at your discretion. Please follow this if you wish for me to continue sharing doujinshi.
6. I can't translate anything, so this is RAW
. I do not have a translator for this, currently. And if anyone would perhaps be interested in translating Princess Tutu
doujinshi (this or others), feel free to check my LJ contact info or mention here if you're interested and perhaps we can work something out.
7. Special thanks to marginoferror
for his special assistance in translating the title of the doujinshi for me! (Since I couldn't read it and therefore had no way of knowing what to name the file besides something lame like 'untitled doujinshi'. XD;) He noted that the title translation is not 100% correct, since apparently part of it is a made up word. But out of the general translations that he gave me for "Tsukiyo no Yasoukai" as a whole, the one probably closest (since it fits the theme of the dojinshi) would roughly be: "Dreaming Together on a Moonlit Night
".( Cover art and details under this cut )